This goes to everyone. Most especially the Chasters.
You know fans are obnoxious if:
- They keep searching about their idol in the internet
- An unpopular blog that talks about their idol gets a hundred page views on that content alone
- They resort to sock puppetry
- They don’t accept criticisms of their idol
- They think their idol should only receive praise and nothing else
- They claim that their idol undermines the legends
As a fan too, I understand what it’s like having favorites. However, I don`t go way overboard. I understand that there will always be haters when it comes to my favorites since they’re not actually everyone’s cup of tea. With an open mind, I read critics’ reviews. Though I disagree with them (e.g. Panic! At the Disco – A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out), I still respect their view since it’s their perspective and not mine. Besides, I have my opinion.
I really don’t go on sites and say “You can’t say that to her!! She is the best!! You’re just a stupid ignorant and I really don’t think you’re a reviewer” or “You’re biased! Unworthy of a reviewer!” Biased? In your part, isn’t it biased too since you’re practically defending idol and forcing the reviewer to write a positive review about your idol? Puhlease, it’s not like your idol’s the only thing hip that’s going on around the world.
As reviewers, we wouldn’t be honest enough if we were writing something false. If you disagree with the reviewer, then fine! Write your own goddamn review and let your fellow fans see it so you can have some get-together and be happy in your petty lives.
My opinion, mine. Your opinion, yours. DEAL WITH IT.
Your IP Addresses are seen so I know the sock puppetry going on around here.